Thursday, March 6, 2014

Zoya Lux

Yea!  I finally got home from my fitness class and now I can show you the very last polish in the Zoya Magical PixieDust trio.
Zoya Lux is a dusty pink textured polish with the larger holo glitters.  I used two coats just like the others.  This one was by far the most textured.  It was very gritty and actually snagged a sweater at work today. lol I love that too.  I just didn't like that the formula was thick.  Not goopy or hard to work with, just a little on the thick side.  I'm too scared to use thinner in it though.  I don't know what it might do to the texture, if anything.  I won't risk it though.  Anyway, I love this shade, but not as much as the other two.  Zoya Cosmo just kills me everytime I see it.  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...