Thursday, March 13, 2014

Red Dog Designs Down With Love w/ Accent

Hi Everyone!  *waves*

I've really been loving this mani with a textured accent nail so much lately so I had to share it with you all.  I've been doing it in all kinds of different colors since I have, not all, but almost every mainstream textured polish out there.
First I used three coats of each Zoya Carter on my ring finger and China Glaze Creative Fantasy on the rest.  Carter is still my favorite textured polish out of all of them.  I just can't help it.
Once all three coats were dry I applied one coat of Red Dog Designs Down With Love.

*side note:  Does anyone else remember that movie Down With Love starring Ewan McGregor and Renee Zellweger?  I absolutely love that movie and used to own it but can't seem to find it after all of those moves.  Also Renee Zellweger is a fellow Texan and only grew up about 30 minutes from where I live now.*

I didn't need to fish out any of the glitters from DWL which is great.  They seem to just gravitate toward the brush so really I had to put some back.  My nails are too small to hold that many shaped glitters.  I hope you all enjoyed this mani as much as I did.  This is so fun in all color combinations so expect to see it again.  lol  Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Carter is gorgeous on you! And I love how this mani turned out with RDD Down With Love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...