Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Zoya Purity

I was a little hesitant to post this one at first because I had some issues with the last white swatch I posted a long time ago.  It was China Glaze White on White and it turns out that my sloppy (and non-watermarked) photo is pretty popular around the internet for some reason.  It was stolen by another blogger claiming it to be her own and also eBay and Etsy sellers in which they photoshopped their nail decals on top of the white nail and then watermarked it with their shop name.  Can you believe I actually had to pull out legal documents on them?  All over a white nails, but it was my white nail so I fought for it.  Now that I have a watermark of my own I'm hoping these will stay safe on my page.
Zoya Purity is the best white polish I think I've ever owned.  I always love to have a white mani when it gets warmer outside.  I think it's like my way of ushering in the new season.  I used two coats of Purity for full opacity.  At first I thought it was a bit streaky, but as it dried it self-leveled which is always a great quality for cremes to have and you probably know how much I hate cremes.  They just never look good unless they self-level because, let's face it, no one is perfect at painting nails.  At least I know I'm not.

So hopefully no one will steal this photo too and I can blog peacefully.  Have a great night!  (:

4 comments:

  1. Purity really is the best white :) it's one of my most used polishes.
    Insane about the picture stealing. O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and makes me want to buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...