Thursday, February 27, 2014

Super Perola Primeiro Amor

Since Spring is around the corner I guess it's time for me to break out my pastels.  I'm not a huge fan of pastels but this one is so pretty.  It was gifted to me and I thought I wouldn't like it but then I swatched it and completely changed my mind.
Super Perola Primeiro Amor is a Brazilian brand which actually reads Super Pearl First Love in English.  I think that name is so fitting.  It's a light lilac creme with a pearl finish and I only needed two coats.  I thought this would be super cute with a sunflower decal or some daisies painted over it, but I don't have sunflower decals and I didn't think about daisies until after the fact.

Have a wonderful night and I'll see you all tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh this is pretty! I've been doing my nails with a lot of pearls/pastels lately.. hoping warmer weather would come.. :(

    xo Maddy | blog: spilledpolish | indie polish: Beyond the Nail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't really want the warmer weather. in tx that means dying of heat stroke. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...