Sunday, February 2, 2014

China Glaze Sand Dolla Make You Holla

So if you are familiar with my blog then you know how much I love textures.  You should also know how much I love white glitter polish.  Well lucky for me this polish is all of those things!
Here I used three coats of China Glaze Sand Dolla Make You Holla and OMG I love it.  It's right up my alley.  It's one of the two I picked up from the new Sea Goddess collection.  It reminds me a lot of Sally Hansen Sugar Fix except with teal, red/pink, and silver glitter.  They both dry semi-matte but there is definite texture in there.  I think it would have been better to layer one coat over a white creme polish but the three coats here aren't thick or goopy and they dried pretty quickly.

Sorry today's post wasn't Super Bowl related like most other blogger's but I absolutely HATE football.  I mean really hate it.  I was on my high school dance team and we had to attend and perform at every football game and I could only hope that every year we failed miserably so we didn't have to go to the playoffs.  Competition season was what I loved, but to get there I had to stick it out through football season.  ugh.  

What about you?  Do you all love or hate football?  Also do you own any of the new China Glaze Sea Goddess polishes?  Let me know in the comments below.  (:

2 comments:

  1. Football ain't my thing, either.But I do love the San Antonio Spurs.I must have this polish, it is so demure and elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm more of a baseball fan. we go to a game almost every week bc they are so cheap.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...