Saturday, January 18, 2014

Zoya Malia

OMG I have had the craziest week.  I had corporate visits, blog drama, tummy aches.  Ugh.  All is well now and I have some new goodies to show you this week but until then let me explain.  I know I said I was going to blog all of my untrieds (or unblogged polishes) before I bought more, but I didn't buy these.  ha!  I received a really sweet ROAK from Jin of Superficially Colorful so I will have that post up on Monday.
Today though, I have Zoya Malia.  Isn't she gorgeous!  I always say that Zoya makes the best purple polish and this just confirms that statment.  I've never used a purple Zoya that I didn't like.  This is two super easy coats and it's just a basic lavender creme polish.  Nothing much else to say about it except that if you don't own it, you're missing out.  (:

2 comments:

  1. Malia is so unique -- I love how it looks kind of neon, but also kind of pastel at the same time! This is definitely going on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i know. it's beautiful. just get it on the next zoya promo. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...