Thursday, October 17, 2013

Guest Post from The Mani Cafe

Today's guest post is going to be awesome.  Michaela from The Mani Cafe has used one of my favorite polish brands for her mani.  Let's see what she's got.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there everyone over here at Polish. Glitter. Rock & Roll! I'm Michaela from The Mani Café and I'm so happy to be guest posting for Danielle over here today while she is away. I've been a follower of Danielle's blog for a good while now and love her swatches and nail art! 

Today I have a really simple but pretty manicure for you using Orly Miss Conduct. I love Orly polishes and the quality is always good in my experience but Miss Conduct is simply exceptional. It's a gorgeous magenta scattered holographic which is almost a one-coater! 
Orly Miss Conduct and stamping
I used two coats of Miss Conduct for complete opacity on my long nails but shorter nails could possibly get away with just one! This is a stunning polish in the shade and in direct light and it simply glows. 
Orly Miss Conduct and stamping
To add some nail art but not cover up the base colour too much, I chose to do a simple stamped accent nail using a bird image from a stamping plate I won a while back in a giveaway (it's marked ML S301 but other than that I don't know anything about it really, sorry about that!). To stamp the image, I used Barry M Foil Effects in Silver (319).
Orly Miss Conduct and stamping

I loved this simple manicure and can't get enough of polishes like Miss Conduct. What do you think of scattered holographics? 
Orly Miss Conduct Bottle Shot
Thank you to Danielle for having me today and I hope you'll come and visit me over at my blog The Mani Café or my Facebook page here


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG this is such a beautiful color and she has the greatest looking nails too.  Thanks for posting this amazing mani, Michaela, and I hope you all enjoyed it too.  (:

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...