Monday, October 7, 2013

China Glaze When Stars Collide

Maybe you can all tell I've been into holos quite a bit lately.  I just can't get enough of them right now.  That and chunky glitters...ugh!  Amazing!  So today I have a really great holo for Fall.
This is When Stars Collide from China Glaze's newer collection of holographics.  I wasn't too crazy into nail polish when the older collection came out so I was completely unaware of them, but looking back I really enjoy these newer ones better.  I never wanted the others but I'm slowly acquiring the newer collection one by one.  And on clearance at that.  Yep.  I found this one at Sally's with a 4.29 (or something like that) sticker on it.  Score!
I only needed two coats for full opacity and it dries super quick.  The linear holo effect is not the strongest one I own but it's the least grainy if that makes sense.  I just really love the shade of purple as well. The deeper red-violet color is perfect for the Fall season.  I just really wanted to bust this out since we have a cold front happening right now.  It's actually in the 60s here in Houston...well at night anyway.  The high is 84 though so that's amazing. 
Anyway I will definitely be doing some nail art with this polish so look out for that sometime soon.  I also wanted to let you all know to look out for some great guest posts on the blog starting next week.  I will be on vacation so I've enlisted the help of some great bloggers so get excited!  I know I am.  Have a great evening.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...