Saturday, October 26, 2013

7 Days of Halloween - Day 2

So for the second mani I wanted to do a mani inspired by a Halloween costume and what girl doesn't want to be a princess at some point in their lives?  I know I was a princess one year when I was way younger.  With that said, I tried to exaggerate them a little like costumes should be.
I used two coats of OPI - Pussy Galore for the pink base.  Then I started packing on glitter and glequins to my half moons in silver.  Just for fun I added three large black rhinestones to go with the decal on my ring finger.  I got the decal at Claire's and the whole set really reminded me of a Bollywood style mani but I decided to use it for my "Crown Jewels".  There was a slight problem with the decal though.  It's flat and so in order for it to fit the nail you have to curve it to the correct shape BUT it refused to stay curved.  This was a mani that I couldn't even wear out of the house because it was sticking up.  A little disappointing but still really cute if it actually worked.

I hope you enjoyed these princess nails and will come back tomorrow for some spooky nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...