Monday, September 9, 2013

31DC2013 - Rainbow

I've been wanting to do this mani for sometime and just never thought it was the right now.  But what better time than now for the 31 Day Challenge.  I wasn't sure though what day I wanted to post it.  I mean yesterday was metallic, today is rainbow, then there is gradient and after than polka dots...this mani fits them all.  lol And yes, I seriously considered cheating and posting it for all four days.  Just kidding.  haha!
So here is my super fun rainbow mani in pastel form!  I thought the silver base added something extra to it so I used one coat of Zoya Trixie and then I got all my polishes in color order ready to dot.  I also used two different sizes of dots for aesthetic...lol.
I used Sinful Colors Unicorn for the yellow, Color Club Blue-ming for the mint green, the blue is Jesse's Girl Julie G Girl's Night Out, the purple is Color Club Lavendarling, and the pink is Sinful Colors Soul Mate.  Then I just repeated the order until I reached my last nail and ran out of room.
And then of course I used a matte top coat to top it all off.  I'm addicted to matte.  I really love matte pastels and metallics, not necessarily together, but since I used them together why not?  Right?!  Now that I've exhausted this mani, I have no idea what to do for tomorrow or the next day.  If you have any ideas let me know and soon.  (:  Have a good night!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...