Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31DC2013 - Inspired by Fashion

Today's mani is inspired by fashion so this one is a little more my forte and since Fashion Week just ended I have been researching the newest trends for 2014.  My inspiration came from Christopher Kane's Resort 2014 Show.  I added a photo at the bottom of the post.
I did the whole mani over a nude nail because that was how the design was in the photo.  I used Bundle Monster plate bm-208 to create the geometric lace effect.  I actually stamped the design vertically (as it was meant) and then stamped it again horizontally to get more lines.  The polish I used was BBCouture Dark Knight.
I free-handed the red stripe using Essie Forever Yummy and then added my top coats.  And that was it.  It was probably the easiest mani I've done so far in the challenge and very quick.  Is it my favorite?  No but I don't hate it.  I like the inspiration a lot and kinda want the outfit now.  lol
I've gotta head off to work now and tomorrow I have to work an overnight so I will do my best to work on the next few manis in the challenge.  I'm excited for a few of them because I think I have good ideas on what to do.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...