Friday, August 23, 2013

BeYu 386

Ok super quick post tonight.  I am exhausted from work today and then I have to work tomorrow to so I should actually already be in bed.  I know what you're thinking.  It's only 9pm her time...yeah well.  I'm an old lady at heart.  lol
This is a polish that my uncle brought back from Germany awhile ago.  The brand is BeYu which I've seen on a lot of blogs but I'm not sure if I can get in the US.  The only thing I don't like about this brand is that there are no names.  I like clever polish names but these are just numbers.
386 is a darker silver polish with gorgeous silver flecks.  I only needed two coats for full opacity.  This is one of those colors that I absolutely love but that I don't wear all the time so I'm glad the bottle is not a full size.  It's about the size of an essence polish bottle except it's shaped like a mini Zoya.  lol
 And that's it.  Now it's time for me to wash my face, brush my teeth, and snuggle into bed with the TV remote.  I probably won't even make it past the first 10 minutes of whatever I decide to watch.  That's usually how it goes.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...