Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Rainbow Gradient?! Yes, Please!

Yes you read it right!  I have a full on rainbow on my nails tonight.  I have been wanting to do a vertical gradient for awhile but I didn't just want to do the same colors on each nail so I decided to use them all.  I mean, why not?!  Rainbows are fun!
Here it is!  It's super bright and I love it.  I think it's so fun and quirky...like me!  I don't really think I need to explain how I did it seeing as how almost everyone knows how to create a gradient by now.  I didn't do the sponge method though.  I just did it using the polish brushes.
As you can see some of the colors didn't blend as well as I had hoped like neon green and teal blue on my middle finger, but whatever!  You can't tell me that it looks bad.  lol  I did this entire mani over a white base if you were wondering how they all got so bright.  I had too since three of them are jellies.
Are you ready for the list of polishes I used?  It's long.  There are ten of them.  The reason for there being ten is that I used all these same polishes on my toes (which you will see below so if you don't like feet then don't read any further than the polish list) for an ombrè pedicure. 
WHAT I USED:
Orly Oh Cabana Boy - pink
popBeauty Ablaze - neon orange
OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? - orange
Spoiled Did I Dye It Too Blonde? - yellow
China Glaze I'm With the Lifeguard - lighter neon green
China Glaze Kiwi Cool-ada - darker neon green
butterLONDON Slapper - teal
China Glaze Blue Sparrow - blue
China Glaze Creative Fantasy - darker purple
China Glaze Señorita Bonita  - lighter purple

Next is my pedi pic...look away if you aren't a foot person (who really is a foot person though).  I promise they aren't bad.  (:
Thanks for checking in tonight.  I had so much fun doing this mani and you better believe I'm going to stamp over this.  lol


6 comments:

  1. I love this and I love how you did your toes!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i think that's my fave part of the whole deal. i can enjoy them for a couple weeks even if i change my mani.

      Delete
  2. Love it and love your rainbow toes as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a link to follow your blog on bloglovin? Your "follow me" widget seems broken at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! i've had to fix it so many times. here's the link and thanks for the follow.
      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3652892

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...