Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Guest Post for Nail Polish Creations/Life In Color

Hey Everyone!

I think my small blogging hiatus is over.  I still don't feel completely motivated, but I really want to get back into it and polish my poor naked nubbins.  They have been bare since my last post.  I'm not sure what's keeping me from wanting to paint my nails, but I haven't bought any new polish in quite a while.  I don't want to keep adding to a collection that I'm not even using at the moment.  I have a few new manis planned out in my head that I definitely want to try.  I'm also waiting on a small shipment of goodies to come in so that I can create some new looks from there as well.  Stick with me.


For my first mani back, I actually created an ombre/holo gradient for someone else.  hahaha!  So head on over to Nail Polish Creations and see my guest post.  I'll give you a peek.

I also did a fun corset mani on May 13th (that I completely forgot to post about) for Gosia of Life In Color!

See ya! (:

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I haven't been in a "nail painting mood" either lately. I put some polish on to see if anything will inspire me, but it never does. I think it just makes me more sad when I have plain nails making me even less motivated to paint my nails. I hope we can both come out of it soon! I would love to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah same here. i am really trying to work on a post right now though. (:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...