Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Crumpet's Nail Tarts Present The Tri-Polish Challenge

It feels like forever since last Thursday when I posted my last challenge mani.  I had such a terrible morning that ruined my whole day that I wasn't sure I even wanted to do my nails, but I worked up the energy to make it happen and man did it happen.
See what I mean?!  I went all out I think.  I started with a base of Zoya Kimber and then added dots of popBeauty Ablaze and Zoya Zuza.  Over Zuza, I added tiny gold studs from my new essence Nail Decoration Kit.
For my water marble nail, I started with a base of popBeauty Ablaze and then tried to create a flower petal design.  Aaaaannndd that's about it.  (:
Since pink is my least favorite color, I have to say this isn't my favorite mani on me.  I think it's really cute, but maybe on someone else.  lol  Oh and I did use my new essence Gel-Look topcoat and I love it.  You should all go pick up a bottle if you can.  It was only $3.49.


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...