Monday, March 4, 2013

Orly Rock the World

This evening I have a pretty little polish that I got in a swap a while ago.  I didn't think I would like it because it was a substitute for Orly Oui which I really wanted.  This turned out to be totally amazing.
Rock the World is a reddish plum kind of color.  It could go either way.  On me it pulls very red, but I've seen it look very purple on other bloggers.  I guess it's just my lighting, but it looks right to me compared to what I see IRL.  It also has a super strong gold shimmer which I love but is so difficult to get off.
So that's all.  I figure if I do a swatch every other day and then nail art in between you all will be happy.  Right?!  (:

2 comments:

  1. Ingenue is a lot like Rock the World on, but if I hold my swatchsicles up to the light, the base of Ingenue leans more lavender, less red. I think Oui has a much more blurple leaning base. It's supposed to be a dupe of Daul, but I don't have either...yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! thanks for the info. i still want oui but if i can get daul, i'd be happier. i love zoyas!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...