Wednesday, February 27, 2013

OPI What Wizardry Is This?

Ok so I first off want to apologize for going "missing" for two days, but I had some personal issues that took precedence over other aspects of my life.  I was finally able to pull myself together this morning and push it all back down inside.  Don't worry.  I'll be okay.  I really wanted to come back and give you all an amazing post, but it just wasn't happening.  Do you ever have those days where it looks like you've never painted a nail a day in your life?  Everything you do looks like crap.  That's today.  Oh and somehow I cut my cuticle so everytime I try to fix or change the polish on my ring finger, it burns like hell!  Soooo I had to dig into my stockpile of photos and I found a good one.
Woot!  I love, love, LOVE this polish.  Yes.  Another sand.  I love my textured polish.  This is OPI What Wizardry Is This? from The Great and Powerful Oz collection.  I don't know what I think about the movie preview, but the collection is pretty.  I don't think I'm going to buy any of them (besides The Lights of Emerald City...I already bought it) because I already own colors that are very similar.  
WWIT? is a dark bronze-y brown shimmer with olive green undertones.  This polish, unlike the previous OPI sands, has very little shimmer on the nail when it dries but it still isn't completely shimmer-less.  It definitely catches the light.  It does dry matte like all the others, but I learned something really fun.  I know a few ladies that don't really like the matte look but still want to try the textured trend.  All you need to do is wait for the polish to dry completely and then add a thin layer of your favorite top coat.  This will still show the texture but leave your manicure looking fresh and glossy!

I promise I will come back tomorrow with something more exciting.  Some nail of sorts.  (:

2 comments:

  1. interesting another liquid sand, its pretty but im still a smooth finish type of girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well maybe you could do one coat of gloss tc and one of matte? i think you might lose the effect though.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...