Friday, February 8, 2013

Guest Post from Ashley is PolishAddicted

Here I am today with another guest post from a great friend and amazing blogger, Ashley from Ashley is PolishAddicted.  She wanted to help me start the weekend off with a bang and I think the mani she chose does just that.  Ashley take it away!

Hello everyone! I am very happy to be doing a guest post for Danielle today! I know Danielle loves purple and it also happens to be one of my absolute favorite colors so I thought a sparkly purple post was fitting for today!


Darling Diva Baby Got Back is such a fun polish! First, the hilarious name - you know you're singing it in your head. But, more importantly, the polish itself is gorgeous. It is a light purple jelly polish full of purple (metallic) and lilac (holographic) glitters and also has a ton of purple/blue shifting iridescent glitters that look like they're glowing. This polish by itself is a light color but I wanted to do something a little different so I layered it over a dark purple (La Femme Galaxia) to make the glitters pop. Application was smooth and all of the glitters spread easily and laid perfectly flat. I used 2 coats of Baby Got Back and topped it off with one coat of Poshe (this one is not top coat hungry). 
I want to thank Danielle for having me and I hope you all enjoyed the post!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! 

Thank you all again Ashley for doing such a great mani for the blog.  I'm sure all the readers love it as much as I do.

If anyone happened to miss the link above, you can follow Ashley's blog HERE!  Have a wonderful Friday, and I'll see you all tomorrow for Sat-ART-day!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog. I am a self admitted polish addict. I enjoy the pics and tips.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...