Sunday, January 6, 2013

The New 31DC Day 6 - Fave Color Family

Yeah for making it to Day 6!  This is one of my favorite days because not only am I going to show you my "favorite color family", but also some other favorites of mine like holo, matte polish, stamping, etc.
So obviously my favorite color is green!

WHAT I USED:
Urban Outfitters Green Holo
Zoya Veruschka
Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-205
This is my favorite photo by the way.  It's the one that shows off the stamping the best.  What do you all think? 
Yeah for green nails!  lol!


10 comments:

  1. Yay, my only fellow green person so far!!

    This looks great, love the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Veruschka is one of my favorites. Those Zoya mattes are just the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i'm glad we found that when we went shopping.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! Your stamping with the zoya matte is gorgeous!! I tried to stamp with Posh and it wasn't a big success :-(
    This mani is soooo beautiful!! and I say it as someone who's definitely NOT crazy for green under normal terms ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well i'm glad that eventhough you don't like green you can appreciate an awesome mani when you see it. lol thank you!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you! i can't wait to do it again in another color fam.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...