Saturday, January 19, 2013

The New 31DC Day 19 - Favorite Polish

Yeah for day 19!  This is supposed to be my favorite polish, but since I love all of my pretties, I let my readers pick.  They chose Zoya Charisma!
This was a really tough polish to capture because as we all know purples don't like to show up correctly on camera.  This photo before I doctored it was very pink, but I didn't want to give you all false representation of the beautiful color.  My fingers and background are blue tinted because I wanted to get the polish color correct and this is as close as I could get it.  
Charisma is a bright neon magenta color that covers well in 2 thicker coats.  If you are used to using thinner coats, then be sure to use 3.  It definitely has that matte finish that neons do so I added a super shiny top coat and was out the door.  The formula is a bit on the thick side, but nothing completely unmanageable.  I ordered this polish because it was so blinding and I wanted to add to my "neon collection".  I don't have as many as I'd like.  This is also one of InStyle Magazines "Best Beauty Buys" of 2011.  Now it's one of my best beauty buys of 2012!  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...