Friday, January 11, 2013

The New 31DC Day 11 - Splatter

Splatter manis are probably one of my favorite techniques.  I've done it dozens of times, and I just can't get enough.  My favorite part is that every nail looks completely different every time.  Let's get started.
Oh yeah!  Of course I used my favorite base color for splatters, Hard Candy Beetle.  I think pairing this gorgeous duochrome with creme polish just adds that "wow factor".  I think I've used this polish as a splatter base at least 4 times that I can recall.  What can I say?  I'm a creature of habit.


WHAT I USED:
Hard Candy Beetle - 2 coats for base color
Color Club Sweet Pea - lavender splatter
Sephora by OPI - Don't Feed the Hand Models - nude splatter

Oh and just for the hell of it, I want to show you my very first splatter.  The photo is terribly blurry, but it from when my blog was a baby and I didn't have a fancy camera.  You can still get the gist though.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...