Sunday, December 9, 2012

Skittles, Studs, and Stamps...Oh My!

I am terribly happy with today's manicure so let's see it.

I don't really know what to say about it except that it's pure awesome.  I thought it would be fun to use some stamping and glitter and studs all together.  I wish I had done a glitter gradient instead, but too little, too late I guess.  No big deal though.

Now here is my left hand and not the best one.  I am left-handed so it's a bit difficult to get things right.  That's why my studs are crooked.  Other than that, I'm happy with it.
WHAT I USED:
turquoise - Zoya Zuza with blue studs from Dollar Nail Art
blue - Zoya Song with OPI Pirouette My Whistle
silver - OPI Designer...de Better! with BM-201 stamping plate

I love this so much that I don't want to take it off, but I kind of do want to take it off so I can redo it in another color story.  lol  We'll see how long it lasts and then I'll decide.  So any thoughts?
D

2 comments:

  1. This is a really interesting mix. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'm gonna try it again with a different color scheme, but i do love, love, LOVE this. (:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...