Friday, December 7, 2012

LA Colors Glitter Gradient

Good Evening!

I hope everyone's Friday was good and your weekend is getting started off properly.  My day was crap, but whatever.  I have the whole weekend to chill out and play with my polish.  Today I wanted to do something...umm, dainty I guess.  I don't really know another word for it besides just "pretty".  I'll show you and you decide what to label it.
This is 3 coats of Pure Ice In the Mood with at least 5 coats of LA Colors Sparkling Diamond.  It was a little difficult for me to dig out and place the larger glitters, but I got it.  So you like?  I really want to use this glitter over Zoya Zara too.  I think that would be awesome.

 I was also playing around with the settings on my camera, so tell me what you think of that too.  Is this photo better than from my last few posts or what?  I think it's way better and more clear.
D

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you. i got it so long ago, but i think they still sell it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...