Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Halloween Challenge Day 3 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

Very quick post today!  I just got home and I'm sleepy.
I'm not great at nail art but I sure can carve a pumpkin.  If only my nails were pumpkins (lol what?!)  So here they are...my tiny carved pumpkins.
So I tried to do the "cut-outs" of the eyes and mouth with glow in the dark polish, but they didn't want to glow once I completely finished.  I think I really dropped the ball on this one.  lol Just know that you've all been warned several times that I'm bad at nail art, however I keep on keeping on.  I'll keep giving you all mediocre nail art if you all keep stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. The glow in the dark idea is a great one! Too bad it didn't work out! :( I've heard that they sometimes don't glow over a darker base, so maybe that is why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just used the gitd as my base and then painted the orange around it to make eyes and a mouth so i'm thinking it was my top coat.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...