Saturday, September 1, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Red

Hello Bloggers/Readers.

I hope you are all having a great Saturday so far.  I'm trying to if that means anything.  So today is Day 1 of the 30 Day Challenge that I mentioned yesterday, but I forgot to mention that it's supposed to be 30 days of Untrieds as well.  This is a challenge that I accepted with a few other bloggers.  If you want to know who, just check out the Inlinkz below.  Let's get started.
This is Big Apple Red.  Pretty?
 Can you see me?
As much as I hate red nails, it is part of the challenge.  I also HAD to have this.  I found it at Goodwill for $0.99.  Crazy right?  This is 3 coats with no top coat.  It's just that shiny and I wore 2 base coats because it stains like mad.  Most reds do right?  I did LOVE the formula so I think I may keep this.  Maybe when my nails grow out, it will look better.

Have a great rest of the day.  I have a wedding to go to so I'm for sure changing this red. (:
D

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...