Sunday, September 9, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Rainbow Nails

Well hello there!  Today is day...ummm 9, right?

Yeah day 9 of the 30 Day Challenge is today and it's rainbow nails.  Who doesn't love rainbow nails?
I love MY rainbow nails for sure!  I had so many ideas of what to do that my brain was about to explode.  I just settled on dots though, and I'm glad I did.
I just used a white base coat and then these...
WHAT I USED:
Zoya Kimber - pink (untried)
WnW 9021-Orange - orange
China Glaze Lighthouse - yellow
Zoya Zuza - teal
Zoya Song - blue (untried)
Zoya Dannii - purple
I also added a rhinestone to each nail for fun.  I'm not sure they are easily seen in the photos though.  You'll have to enlarge them and let me know.
I really don't want to take this off to do gradient nails.  It's just so fun.
D


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...