Saturday, September 8, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Metallic

I bet you all think you are about to see a gold or silver polish right?

 Wrong!  Check out my beauty Mermaid to Order from Sephora by OPI.

I know this is a lot of photos, but I can't stop looking at it and neither should you.  It was so hard just to choose these 5 out of the 20+ that I took.  This was my first time wearing it on the full nail and not in nail art and I am so pleased with it.

I think this was 3 coats and the application was like butter!  This polish is like a dream come true in a bottle.  For me at least.  I also love that it's so blinding if you stare for too long.  It kinda hurts my eyes...in a good way? /:
You all have to go get this for yourselves too.  Just sayin'.
D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...