Wednesday, September 5, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Blue

I'm already so proud of myself for keeping up.  I know we are only 5 days in, but if you read my blog often you know I'm terrible at staying on track.

Today is blue nails and I was comtemplating whether to show you Zoya Cynthia or Orly Snowcone.  I chose Orly Snowcone because it's a super old polish that I think I may have used once for a mani, but never actually worn.
I am not crazy about baby blue anything or even creme polish, but I saw this in the store over a year ago and just had to have it.  Now I feel like I need the whole collection.
This is 2 coats, but I'm not sure I even needed the second one.  It covered pretty well with just one.
Today's challenge is complete and believe it or not, I already have tomorrow's post ready.  See you then.
D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...