Thursday, August 23, 2012

Julep Lily

I'm BAAaaaack!  Lol.  I have so much to do right now like laundry and dishes and bathe so I'm gonna leave you with it.
This is Lily from my Julep Maven box.  I don't remember the month but it came with Courteney, the whole reason I didn't skip the month.  Honestly I didn't really need or want this one since I own literally 5 different tones of this same shade.  It's not even that great of a color to me so I don't know why I keep buying it.  lol. Anyway this is 2 coats I believe and the formula was sorta squishy, but not full on creme.  I feel like I don't really want anymore Julep Maven boxes, but I like the extra "something" that comes included more than the actual polish.   Is that even right?  I also really want some of those metallic shades they just launched, but I had to skip this month's box cuz I'm broke.  Oh well!

Have a great night.
D

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...